[TYPO3-english] DIR include of TypoScript

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Oct 16 20:50:55 CEST 2013

Hi Ralf-Rene,

Ralf-Rene Schröder wrote:

> by the second way you can have a very complex foldertree, and all files
> that depends to one fileextension are loaded automaticly...

Oh wait ... then they are loaded in file system order. We have to keep in
their depended order. Thus we have to either prefix all of them or we have
to specify the load order manually. No, we do not want to include them
manually, lets put a numerical prefix in front of each file and folder.
Yeah, this works.
[two weeks later]
That is a mess now ... lets move all files in a dedicated folder each so we
can keep track of the dependencies much easier.

// I do not see where this gets any easier, but just my POV.

:D
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!