[TYPO3-english] DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue Oct 8 10:42:56 CEST 2013

Hello,

>>  function myRecipientList($params, $pObj) {
>>
>>     $params['lists']['fe_users'][] = 3;
>>        $params['lists']['PLAINLIST'][] = array(
>>            'email' => 'mini-skate (at) laposte.net'
>>       );
>> }
>
> I put 3 on $params['lists']['fe_users'][] = 3; because 3 is  the pid of
> fe_users. Am I correct?

No, you have to provide UIDs, not PIDs, thus specifying each fe_user
account you want to include. If you really want to include every fe_user
account within a given pid, it's just a matter of fetching the
corresponding uids with a custom SQL query.

> But yeah, it's not working. I'm a bit sad, I tried many things. I even
> created a "john doo" account, even this doesn't work.

For plain lists, I'm really using only this:

$params['lists']['PLAINLIST'][] = array(
	'name' => 'Xavier Perseguers',
	'email' => 'xavier at typo3.org',
);

--