[TYPO3-english] Re: DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Tue Oct 8 10:24:01 CEST 2013

Hello,

I tried to create an user_function recipient not too fancy.
I wanted to get the list with the only member that this e-mail, mini-skate (at) laposte.net.
I used user_testList class, which I only modified the upper part :

> class user_testList {
>
>	/**
>	 * Returns a list of recipients.
>	 *
>	 * @param array $params User parameters
>	 * @param t3lib_TCEforms $pObj Parent object
>	 * @return array
>	 */
>
>  function myRecipientList($params, $pObj) {
>
>	$params['lists']['fe_users'][] = 3;
>        $params['lists']['PLAINLIST'][] = array(
>            'email' => 'mini-skate (at) laposte.net'
>       );
>}

I put 3 on $params['lists']['fe_users'][] = 3; because 3 is  the pid of fe_users. Am I correct?
But yeah, it's not working. I'm a bit sad, I tried many things. I even created a "john doo" account, even this doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Cordialement,

Luc Berro