[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Tue Oct 8 11:35:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

> No, you have to provide UIDs, not PIDs, thus specifying each fe_user
> account you want to include. If you really want to include every fe_user
> account within a given pid, it's just a matter of fetching the
> corresponding uids with a custom SQL query.

So If I understand correctly, this is an optional parameter? Or is necessary that $params['lists']['fe_users'][] = must have a pid in his memory?
This is going to be tricky for more complicated querry..

>For plain lists, I'm really using only this:

Yeah I inspired myself with your example, but it still doesn't work :

> class user_testList {
>
>  function myRecipientList($params, $pObj) {
>	$params['lists']['fe_users'][] = 5584;
>	$params['lists']['PLAINLIST'][] = array(
>		'name' => 'Luc Salander',
>		'email' => 'mini-skate (at) laposte.net'
>		);
> 	}
>
>}

I tried with and without '$params['lists']['fe_users'][] = 5584;' . I checked on the fe_users table and these name+email are correct.
The file I'm modifying is 'user_testlist.php' from 'typo3conf/ext/direct_mail_userfuncs/sample'. Is it correct?
In 'itemsProcFunc', in the 2nd field, there is 'user_testList->myRecipientList'. I have nothing tho in the field 'Additional parameters'.

Do you have any idea why it doesn't work with me?

Thanks again for your precious help.

Cordialement,

Salander