[TYPO3-english] Extension to create/edit profile pages

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Oct 1 17:06:59 CEST 2013

Am 01.10.13 14:11, schrieb Miguel:
> Hello everyone !
>
> In the website that i am developing, i have the need to create a
> frontend user registration form, and of course after that, a profile
> page where all the information of that user is displayed, where it can
> be edited and upgraded by the user.
>
> My question is : what is the best extension that fits my needs ?
> Ke_userregister or maybe sr_feuser_register ? If there is another one
> that suits better to my needs, please point it out.

you are the only one who can decide which extension is the best, because
it depends on your knowledge, experience and individual requirements.

just two others:
datamints_feuser and formhandler

datamints may be more specific,
formhandler more flexible and transferable

I don't know ke_userregister
sr_feuser_register is very old (you may find a lot of examples and
documentation, but it is very oldschool and may break with newer TYPO3)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html