[TYPO3-english] Extension to create/edit profile pages

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:11:43 CEST 2013

Hello everyone !

In the website that i am developing, i have the need to create a frontend user registration form, and of course after that, a profile page where all the information of that user is displayed, where it can be edited and upgraded by the user.

My question is : what is the best extension that fits my needs ? Ke_userregister or maybe sr_feuser_register ? If there is another one that suits better to my needs, please point it out.

Thanks in advance