[TYPO3-english] Re: Extension to create/edit profile pages

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:21:56 CEST 2013

Sorry to bring an old topic to the top, but once it is related, i think there is no need to open a new one.

I'm using datamints to deal with the register form and with the edit information form, but this extension does not allow me to create a profle page where it is possible to only see the profle information in a certain section of the page (after login, i have a section in top right corner where the username and address is shown, that's why i need to have that static information).

So, once i could not find an extension to do this, i started to write some PHP code so i could show that information in the page...I can do the usual queries, but what i cant do is to show only the information related to the user that have done login, i have no way to do that verification, so i would like some guidance in this part, i used "$_SESSION" but without results...

Here it is a print from my code:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5703/52pn.png

I would aprreciate some assistance if possible, the login is made by felogin !!
Thanks in advance