[TYPO3-english] wfqbe extension - downloading csv incomplete

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 04:44:18 CET 2013

I have been using the extension wfqbe to pull out data from typo3 db for a
few years now.  Always has worked really well for our purpose.  But
recently I updated to wfqbe 2.0.1 and is installed on typo3 4.5.25.

Now when I download records - it only downloads 10 records instead of the
complete list.

Also noticed if I have Records per Page set to any number greater than the
number of actual records, the download link produces a Page Not Found
because it has this:
 /&type=181&tx_wfqbe_pi1[wfqbe_results_query]=11/

instead of this:
/?tx_wfqbe_pi1%5Bshowpage%5D%5B11%5D=2&type=181&tx_wfqbe_pi1[wfqbe_results_query]=11

Any thoughts on the cause?

--
Cathy Stephens