[TYPO3-english] no news_id given tt_news single view

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Nov 26 05:31:25 CET 2013

Hi,

I've a language menu build in a user function. Here is the script;

includeLibs.user_test = fileadmin/templates/user_test.php

lib.langmenu = USER
lib.langmenu {
    userFunc = user_test->user_myFunc
    value = 0
}

This is worked in frontend for normal contents. But in tt_news single content, wen I translate language, it
displayed "no news_id given" message.

I know in typoscript language menu "addQueryString" solves this problem.
But in user function language menu, how can I solve this. Is the "addQueryString" work with user function?

Please help,
Arun