[TYPO3-english] dce and typoscript object

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Mon Nov 4 19:01:41 CET 2013

Hello Katja,

On 30/10/2013 19:47, Katja Lampela wrote:
> My humble simple try anyway doesn't work:

What exactly does not work? Is nothing rendered at all?

See first if your fluid template is used/rendered at all. Then if the
section in it is being rendered and then your TypoScript object.

Your fluid template looks fine to me. What does the layout template
'Default' do though? At the very least it should have a '<f:render
section="main" />' in it, otherwise the section 'main' will just be ignored.

If it is easier, I suppose you could also just omit the whole f:layout
and f:section and only have the f:cObject in the template.
Should probably work. Probably. :)

Kind regards
Stefan