[TYPO3-english] Page tree lost - need your help and advice

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sat Nov 2 20:27:43 CET 2013

Am 02.11.2013 20:18, schrieb xiaoji zhang:
> Hi Peter,
>
> It is such a relief to know that someone is trying to help. How to
> empty cache?
>
> Below is what I did:
>
> I was scrolling down the page tree, suddenly the page tree
> disappeared. Next, when I clicked on menu " page", then the on the
> right, it says" webpage not found or not accessible". I wanted to fix
> the problem, tried to clicked other items on the menu, after a while,
> when I click on the page, still without page tree, but I see
> localization view , with a list of something, under, I can see "
> switch to list view" Edit the page property"
>
> What I have seen in the logs is an error
>
> "Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: No
> TypoScript template found! | RuntimeException thrown in file
> /srv/www/ecoda/typo3_src-4.5.19/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php
> in line 2161"
>
> Please help, I am so scared that something is broken.
>
> Thank you in advance, a million for your help,
>
> Xiaoji

It's cool - we all want to help.

Did you make a dump of the database? Can you verify that the database is
still there and accessible?

Has the Typoscript Template been stored in files?

Relax...

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"A man who forgets the Way of the Samurai and does not use his sword will be forsaken by the gods and Buddhas."
(Hagakure)