[TYPO3-english] Re: Page tree lost - need your help and advice

xiaoji zhang xjzmailing at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 20:18:35 CET 2013

Hi Peter,

It is such a relief to know that someone is trying to help. How to empty cache?

 Below is what I did:

I was scrolling down the page tree, suddenly the page tree disappeared. Next, when I clicked on menu " page", then the on the right, it says" webpage not found or not accessible". I wanted to fix the problem, tried to clicked other items on the menu, after a while, when I click on the page, still without page tree, but I see localization view , with a list of something, under, I can see " switch to list view" Edit the page property"

What I have seen in the logs is an error

"Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: No TypoScript template found! | RuntimeException thrown in file /srv/www/ecoda/typo3_src-4.5.19/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php in line 2161"

Please help, I am so scared that something is broken.

Thank you in advance, a million for your help,

Xiaoji