[TYPO3-english] Page tree lost - need your help and advice

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 2 20:00:49 CET 2013

Dear Xiaoji,

so you didn't test the upgrade on a separate server? You now know that
you've should done this, don't you ;-)

Where do you miss the page tree? in the backend (thus after logging in
as administrator)?
Is it possible that you've just collapsed that window? There's an arrow
in the vertical center that would enable you the expand that window again.

Nevertheless, a screen shot would help a lot. Please upload it somewhere
and link here.

Kind regards
Steffen

--