[TYPO3-english] Typoscript code & styles.content.get

Pablo Feldman pablofeldman90 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:13:12 CEST 2013

> Hi List,

​​I'm developing an extension which has for dependency the `Typoscript
Code` plugin.
In other projects I have use some methods like this for render the page:

lib.content = COA
lib.content {
    5 = CONTENT
    5 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            selectFields = bodytext,CType,pi_flexform,list_type
            pidInList.data = page:uid
        }
    }
}

which automatically renders the typoscript code inside the extension.
However for this particularly project (which I only have access to the
extension), render the pages like this:

lib.content < styles.content.get
lib.content {
    select.where >
    select.andWhere.current = 1
    select.andWhere.wrap = colPos=|
}

and the typoscript inside the Typoscript code extension is not being
runned,
any ideas how to make this work?

thanks in advance