[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-dev] Static Info Tables 6.0.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 31 19:05:39 CEST 2013

Hi Stan,

> Using the Extension Manager, I installed this version of the language
> pack on TYPO3 6.0.6 and ran the update script.
>
> When I now set the backend to either French or Canadian French, the
> select boxes of the test page of the backend module are filled with
> French labels.

It works fine. I had misunderstood how to proceed: because there is a
language drop-down in the BE test module, I thought this was supposed to
be the language selection.

Switching my BE's language worked fine.

I guess I'll release a new version of static_info_tables_fr this week-end.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter