[TYPO3-english] T3CON13DE - early bird tickets

Felix Kopp felix-source at phorax.com
Fri May 31 19:28:23 CEST 2013

Dear TYPO3Community,

some of you may have noticed that changes to this year's program of
TYPO3Conference Europe are being made. More international speakers, a
broad view and three key-topics for three whole conference days and
referring to that fact for the first time one-day-tickets.

The "most important" protagonists of the TYPO3Community will be present
and report on the latest developments of TYPO3 World and answer your
questions.

At this stage we would like to drag your attention to the
early-bird-period ending at midnight tomorrow. You have the chance to
purchase a three-day-ticket at € 550 instead of € 690 (non Association
members pay € 790 instead of € 990).

Find details at http://t3con13de.typo3.org and look forward to
illustrous speakers who we will present next week.

Go and get your bargain as long as it lasts!

Best regards,
Felix for the Orga-Team