[TYPO3-english] UnexpectedValueException when loading list module in 6.0.1~6.0.4

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Tue Mar 19 15:02:14 CET 2013

Hi Mark,
I can confirm this issue. It occured with one sysfolder containing
tx_news records and one standard page.

My installation was upgraded from 4.6.12 and I had to remove several
extensions to get it running amongst others fed and dam. fed was
replaced by its successors vhs, flux, fluidpages.

Both pages where located outside the page tree below the root page (with
the main template record).
After moving them into the page tree the error was gone.

Kind regards
Dirk