[TYPO3-english] UnexpectedValueException when loading list module in 6.0.1~6.0.4

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Tue Mar 19 05:41:55 CET 2013

But if I untar a new 6.0.4 dummy+source strucure and use the existing
database, list module works again - so probably something unique to my
install...

I cleared all cache and tried deleting temp files from the install tool
with each change in source version.

Next step is to bring back old fileadmin and exts one by one to see if I
can break it again I spose.

MarkR.