[TYPO3-english] Powermail 1.6.6 and captch message on the same page as form.

daniel daniel at obs.com.pl
Tue Mar 5 22:55:27 CET 2013

Hi,

I work with extension powermail 1.6.6 on TYPO3 4.6.8 and I would like that there would be a possibility of checking the correctness of captch code on the same page as form.

In this version of powermail  when somebody writes in the captch wrong code Typo 3 is overloading the page and it gives information that there is a failure on next page. Is it possible to captch  message error was displayed on the page with the form?
Is this possible in version 1.x? I don't want to upgrade to version 2.x because I've got a lot of already prepared forms.

Regards,

Daniel