[TYPO3-english] Powermail 1.6.6 and captc h message on the same page a s form.

Marcus Schwemer marcus at schwemer.de
Sat Mar 9 13:22:21 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

AFAIK the  check is on the same page, but it is neccesary to submit the
form because the check can only be done on serversidd. Otherwise the
captcha solution is part of the form.

You check the ext. wt_spamshield. With this you can get rid of the captchas
and have no spam on the form. I have very good experience with it

Cheers
Marcus

BTW: You should update to 1.6.9 because it includes a security fix