[TYPO3-english] mm_forum Import

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:46:49 CEST 2013

Hi there!

I'm sorry for bothering the community again because of the mm_forum, but i would like to ask a question....I have a website with the mm_forum installed in a server, and i am creating a new one in another server, but i would like to "migrate" the users, posts and topics from the old mm_forum to the new one....In the "Data import" menu, it only gives me the options to import from a phpBB forum or CHC forum, how i can import the data from the old mm_forum to the new mm_forum?

Thank you very much