[TYPO3-english] Support the CodeSprint for TV/T3 V6.2

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Mon Jun 17 16:50:22 CEST 2013

Hi all of you out there, using TV.

I guess, you all have red this:
http://blog.tolleiv.de/2013/06/templavoila-future/

I am using TV in nearly all of my projects, many other
Developers/Agencys/Nerds do so, too.

I read the "[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future..." discussion with fear.
The bad news from Tolleiv did hid me like a hammer.
But I understand the reasons why Tolleiv wants to quit.

I did always wounder how 1 Person could do the job for such a big extention.
More than 320000 donwloads have been count at TER up to now.
Its not only some small EXT you could let die and knowbody knows.

What could I do? I am not a coder.

I think Phillip Game was first: there was the idea of a CodeSprint to
solve the biggest problems and help raisung the Code to T3V6.2.

And now comes my part (yours?):

*** I have raised 500€ to support this CodeSprint. ***
*** Compuart.com hase raised an other 500€ ***

This is a 1000€ start. What could you to contribute, so that the coders
will have a paid bed and food and maybe travel to a hotel where this
event can be held.

5€ is more than Nothing and 50€ is more than 5....
Everything helps.

I have no experience yet with organisation of a CodeSprint, but I will
find out!

For the first part:

If you are a gifted Coder and you know TV and the Core: Get in contact
with Tolleiv.

If you are willing to donate some mone, drop me a line with you amount:

	savetv at t3m.de

Don't transfer money to me directly, I will give you notice.

Thanks for your help and support and stay tuned!

Christian.

---
T h e   M e d i a   D i s t i l l e r y
         - Medienproduktion -

Christian Tauscher                  Certified TYPO3 Integrator
An den Wiesenzäunen 15                 Telefon: 07562 / 912487
88316 Isny i. A.                       Mobil: 0177 / 250 41 55
http://www.media-distillery.de mailto:info at media-distillery.de