[TYPO3-english] Alter label of table classes in htmlarea

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Mon Jun 17 15:13:12 CEST 2013

I need some help with the configuration of htmlarea

I want to label the classes in the table properties dialog to something that is meaningful to the editors. I can make it work for other classes but not for tables.

Here is my setup.

First I give my class a name (this is the part that does not work):

RTE.classes.my-table-class.name  =  My label

Then I make sure there is a stylesheet defined:

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/Resources/Public/CSS/rte.css

Next I make sure that my style is allowed:

RTE.default.blockstyle.tags.table.allowedClasses = my-table-class
RTE.default.blockstyle.tags.all.allowedClasses   = my-table-class

Now when I want to select a style in the tables properties dialog I see my-table-class, but I should see the label: My label.
I onther words, I can see and chose the class, but the label/name is not displayed.

Can anyone help?