[TYPO3-english] Shortcut with 301 option for shortlinks

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Mon Jul 29 17:25:52 CEST 2013

Hi Bernd,

i´ll answer inline:

 > you have a page www.domain.com/short with content,
 > then you move the content to www.domain.com/in/a/deeper/tree
 > then you change the first page into a shortcut of the second page
 >
 > now you want all links to the first page to redirect with 301 to the
 > second page?

NO: I have content in www.domain.com/in/a/deeper/tree and for some
marketing reasons I want to have a short link to that deeplink. And this
should be adjustable/maintainalbe by an editor, as this can be a common
usecase in larger pages. And this should not disturb any SEO things or
produce double content.

 > as I mentioned before:
 > all links inside of typo3 will never point to www.domain.com/short but
 > only to www.domain.com/in/a/deeper/tree.
 >
 > 'deeplinks' from external may call the old URL and will be redirected
 > (without 301) to the new page.
 > BUT with realURL you can insert a 301 redirect by yourself. I don't know
 > whether collUrl has the same options.

That this can be set within realUrl and coolUri is a clear case but it´s
some kindo nogo option for an editor.

Got the point ?

Cheers

David