[TYPO3-english] which template system? Automaketemplate? Yaml? Twitter bootstrap?

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Jul 9 16:51:51 CEST 2013

Hi Alessandro,

first of it is of course a choice you are free to make.
Personally I go for new sites with the Fluid Templating engine. It will
stick around and makes stuff (more) portable to Neos in the near future
(but that also is a choice ... ;-) )

Not all sites will be developed on Bootstrap I guess. I did some, but are
more and more using ZURB Foundation as a framework these days.
Although all Fedext extension have some great stuff inside I prefer not
using them myself. They seem to be way too heavy and I'd like to be not
dependant so much on (whole sets of) different extensions. Again, this is
choice and my preference.

Fluid Templating is easy and Flexible.

Combine it with for example DCE (or GridElements) and Backend Layouts and
you can do whatever you like...

Have fun!

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.