[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register Extension: Send more emails

Ank Mar ankons145 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:56:52 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

I recently started using TYPO3 and started seeing all the benefits this great CMS offers.
I also embedded the sr_feuser_register extension VER. 2.6.3 for the confirmation of a user's registration and so far I didn't met any problems.

However, I'd like to modify the functionality of this extension... I actually want to create a new link in the registration review email the administrator receives which, when it will be clicked, will trigger the dispatch of two new emails: to the user and the administrator himself. And will redirect him to the usual "Confirmation" page where he will see a message.

Is it possible such a functionality to be achieved? What steps should be followed?

Thanks in advance,

Ank