[TYPO3-english] Viewhelper for Alphabetical Index

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Tue Jul 2 22:52:38 CEST 2013

Hi Torsten,
thank you for publishing your work.

I did a quick install (TYPO3 6.0.4) and browsed the sample data in the
backend.

There are some issues. But I think this list is not the right place to
discuss them.

Where would you prefer to get them reported: in github or on typo3
forge. Did you already register an extension key and a project on
forge.typo3.org?

Kind regards
Dirk