[TYPO3-english] Viewhelper for Alphabetical Index

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jul 2 19:31:13 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

> If you'd publish your extension 'as-it-is' as a github repository
> others could help you doing the house-keeping stuff and probably
> identify some pitfalls too.

allright, done:

https://github.com/digicademy/catalogueraisonne

You'll also find little readme in the extension's root and a sample
dataset in Resources/Private/T3D/ to get going quickly. Have lots of
fun with testing. If anybody is interested in joining forces to make
this a generic solution… just drop us a line and be our guests :)

Cheers,
Torsten