[TYPO3-english] Viewhelper for Alphabetical Index

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jul 2 11:02:36 CEST 2013

Hi Dirk and Robert,

hehe, amazing, we're really getting into something of a musicological
TYPO3 focus group here... ;)

> I know how long it can take to 'just sort a few customer specific
> things out before putting it into the TER'. ; )
>
> If you'd publish your extension 'as-it-is' as a github repository
> others could help you doing the house-keeping stuff and probably
> identify some pitfalls too.

Yes, you're absolutely right! And that was what i was going to do. I'm
currently on a conference trip abroad, otherwise it would have been
there yesterday. Stay tuned, I'm currently preparing a sample dataset
and a minimal readme and will then push it to GitHub in the course of
the day.

> I would gladly do a short review (since I'm curios anyway).

That would be awesome! Everybody who is interested in helping and
coding a general solution is invited to join. My colleague Anna and I
will also be at T3DD this week and and give it some work.

Cheers,
Torsten