[TYPO3-english] Viewhelper for Alphabetical Index

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Mon Jul 1 13:27:59 CEST 2013

Hi Torsten,
I know how long it can take to 'just sort a few customer specific things
out before putting it into the TER'. ; )

If you'd publish your extension 'as-it-is' as a github repository others
could help you doing the house-keeping stuff and probably identify some
pitfalls too.

I would gladly do a short review (since I'm curios anyway).

Cheers
Dirk