[TYPO3-english] Is usage of id=alias broken in 6.0?

Christian Herberger herberger at punkt.de
Thu Feb 7 15:51:25 CET 2013

Hi list,

we did an upgrade from TYPO3 4.5 to 6.0. On the page, we are using pagealiases like "login" or "ajaxpage" to identify pages with specific functions to redirect to them or use them in scripts.

When we opened index.php?id=login in 4.5, we got to the login page. In 6.0, we get the following exception:

"#1343589451: Could not fetch page data for uid 0."

Does someone else have this problem, or are we the only ones using page aliases that way?

Additional information: RealURL can use the parameter correctly to generate a path, typolink without RealURL generates the id=alias-string, so it breaks the link as well.

Regards,
Herbie