[TYPO3-english] Unable to update language packages within extension manager

BVB Media (Bas van Beek) bvbmedia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:57:06 CET 2013

Same with me:

Connection Problem
Sorry, but an error occurred while connecting to the server. Please check your network connection.

Already tried several mirrors, but no solution.

I tried it with TYPO3 4.7.5 and 4.7.7.

But the funny thing is that when I look in the typo3conf/l10n/nl folder I see the pack is there, so this error is misleading! It really downloaded and extracted the pack.

Did you check your l10n folder too? Could you confirm that your download is also succesfully and extracted?

Best regards,

Met innovatieve groet / With best regards,

Bas van Beek
Webdeveloper

BVB Media B.V.

Maasdijk 62