[TYPO3-english] intalling piwikintegration

Wilfried Pfoertsch wilfried at pfoertsch.de
Wed Dec 25 23:46:14 CET 2013

Dear List-members,

after re-installing piwikintegration 3.9.20
I've got a fault in FE like this

Fatal error: Class 'Piwik' not found in /kunden/xxxxxxxxxxxx/hosting/2/3/main_file/file/typo3conf/ext/piwikintegration/Classes/Lib/Config.php on line 93

The extensionmanagementpage in BE  is also no more useable.
Especially config can't be used any more - using the script for actualizing is also not possible.

Now I don't know, what to do. After searching an googling I've found no useful solution.

All temps where cleaned, all caches emptied.

TYPO3 4.7.17
php 5.3.26

May be anyone might help me?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wilfried Pförtsch
mailto:wilfried at pfoertsch.de
mailto:wilfriedpfoertsch at mac.com
mailto:wilfried.pfoertsch at aelf-ff.bayern.de
Wilfried Pförtsch - Birkenweg 10 - 82269 Geltendorf
privat:          08193/93 92 655	0160/8831125

dienst:         0173 8933539
skype:	     wilfriedpf