[TYPO3-english] intalling piwikintegration

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Dec 26 10:47:49 CET 2013

Hello Wilfried,

this is a know bug, due to the latest changes in Piwik, i hope i find
the time in januar to fix it. They changed their internal API, which
broke my integration Algorithm :(

Regards
Kay

Am 25.12.13 23:46, schrieb Wilfried Pfoertsch:
> Dear List-members,
>
> after re-installing piwikintegration 3.9.20
> I've got a fault in FE like this
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Piwik' not found in /kunden/xxxxxxxxxxxx/hosting/2/3/main_file/file/typo3conf/ext/piwikintegration/Classes/Lib/Config.php on line 93
>
> The extensionmanagementpage in BE  is also no more useable.
> Especially config can't be used any more - using the script for actualizing is also not possible.
>

> Now I don't know, what to do. After searching an googling I've found no useful solution.
>
> All temps where cleaned, all caches emptied.
>

> TYPO3 4.7.17
> php 5.3.26
>

> May be anyone might help me?
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Wilfried Pförtsch
> mailto:wilfried at pfoertsch.de
> mailto:wilfriedpfoertsch at mac.com
> mailto:wilfried.pfoertsch at aelf-ff.bayern.de
> Wilfried Pförtsch - Birkenweg 10 - 82269 Geltendorf
> privat:          08193/93 92 655	0160/8831125
>
> dienst:         0173 8933539
> skype:	     wilfriedpf

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach