[TYPO3-english] Multiaccounting Protection - Extension - EN

Thomas P. mail at tomgrill.de
Sun Aug 18 16:20:12 CEST 2013

What i mean is that FE User Mario buys a monthly access at my website.

Mario's friends, Harry & Paul like the content too and ask Mario to
share his account. Mario shares his account + password with his buddys
and three real people are able to see content threetimes but paying only
once.

That is what i want to prevent from happening.