[TYPO3-english] powermail 2.0.9 and error messages after form submiting problems

Filip Filipov t3worker at visualmatters.de
Thu Aug 15 21:33:38 CEST 2013

Hi out there,
I am kind of struggling with the issue of getting displayed error
messages in a mailform (just above it) after submitting and page load.

In the documentation of the powermail I did not find any info about
this topic. Google search brought me no further success and so I am
asking you for some support on this.

I made a copy of the files and in:

/fileadmin/templates/powermail/Private/Templates/Forms/Form.html

on line 19 I found:
<f:flashMessages class="powermail_message powermail_message_error" />

which for some reason I can not let it show any error messages.

Anybody with some clue on the subject?

greetings
Filip