[TYPO3-english] Fatal error on backend login - version 4.7.14

Morten Peter Hagh Jensen morten at hagh.dk
Fri Aug 16 09:27:50 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I've just updated to TYPO3 v. 4.7.14 and now when I try to login I get:

Fatal error: Class 'TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility' not found in /var/www/vhosts/randerstegl.dk/httpdocs/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_psed83_ext_tables.php on line 315

I have also tried to downgrade to previous version, but that gave me the same error.

I tried to delete temp files but it did not solve the problem

/Morten Hagh