[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:40:32 CEST 2013

hi Jigal, mine was only an idea, I dont see why the need to get all pumped up about this.

"They" as in the people who work on the extension manager. I get that you get very frustrated with this but the truth here is that the new EXT.manager has been ruined.

Just checked 6.1 and while I praise the simplicity I cannot understand how some things we had before like file inspector and SYSTEM/Local ext. are nowhere to be seen in the new one. Also, why not reporting this? Honestly, because no one gives a damn. I did report some bugs, but since no one even replies in months or cant close the bug and reply I dont see why I should even report it. Tell me this isnt true.