[TYPO3-english] Re: Info on Fluid

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:07:23 CEST 2013

> I'd also like to know what I get with this
> compared with old kind of development?

Your code is running slower, your workload increases, but you are part of the mainstream. ;)

Without beeing to harsh, Fluid is nice, especially for prototyping.
But learning another layout language, that you can't use outside the world of TYPO3?

If you are experienced with TS and the old way of template building,
you will be more productive sticking to it.  However, if you compare it
TemplaVoila Fluid is really usable.

Regards

Elmar