[TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list (Francois Suter)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 10 14:23:34 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

> I'm sorry - but I can't bring it to work. I used your ts, placed it in
> the typoscript section of the flexform and linked to the site with the
> tt_news-searchengine. It generates a link, which seems to be correct,
> for example like this:
> http://www.parinet-brb.de/index.php?id=55&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]=53&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keyword]=Hartz%20IV&cHash=f9c0a2cac233733eac8bdc4fbab69572

If I understand correctly, page 55 contains the tt_news plugin keyed for
search, right? That's fine, but the URL is not good. If you want tt_news
to be triggered, your URL should be something like:

http://www.parinet-brb.de/index.php?id=55&tx_ttnews[swords]=Hartz%20IV&no_cache=1

Note that tt_news also requires the no_cache=1 flag to be set (apparently).

HTH

--

Francois Suter