[TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list (Francois Suter)

kontakt at k2-potsdam.de kontakt at k2-potsdam.de
Mon Sep 10 13:57:24 CEST 2012

Zitat von typo3-english-request at lists.typo3.org:

> Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:17:10 +0200
> From: Fran?ois Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>
> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud with tt_news / result list
> To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
>> I have a non-documented problem with the result list (pi2) of the
>> extension vge_tagcloud. I use the tagcloud together with tt_news. The
>> cloud is correctly generated from the "keyword"-field in the
>> "tt_news"-table. When clicking on a tag, you'll get the result list. But
>> the result list is only linking to the sysfolder "container news", where
>> the news-articles are. The link doesn't work of course, because it's a
>> sysfolder. The result list doesn't link to the specific single-views of
>> the articles. Is there any possibility to solve this problem or do you
>> know a workaround?
>
> Actually it is documented ;-) Please refer to the chapter entitled
> "Linking to tt_news and TIMTAB" which gives an example TypoScript setup.
>
> With the above-mentioned example, you'll find out how you can link
> directly from a tag in the tag cloud to some specific page to which you
> can pass the appropriate parameters for that page to display the correct
> information. In the example, the page is expected to display the search
> view from tt_news.

I'm sorry - but I can't bring it to work. I used your ts, placed it in
the typoscript section of the flexform and linked to the site with the
tt_news-searchengine. It generates a link, which seems to be correct,
for example like this:
http://www.parinet-brb.de/index.php?id=55&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[pages]=53&tx_vgetagcloud_pi2[keyword]=Hartz%20IV&cHash=f9c0a2cac233733eac8bdc4fbab69572
But there are no results on the target page.

You can check it, if you want: http://www.parinet-brb.de/index.php?id=12
Username: tester
password: parinet

I feel a ittle bit boring - but I don't see the problem ...

Thx for help.

Stefan

--
k² Potsdam