[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Tue Oct 16 16:57:39 CEST 2012

Am 16.10.2012 15:21, schrieb Véronique Julmy:
> We have invested in sales promotional materials. Today, these
> investments have been whipped out.
+1
i also calculate with a lifetime for promotial materials of 2-3 years

> this type of change has a much greater
> tendency to knock down small companies than to contribute any genuine
> added value in terms of communication.
+1
such a change has to announce a long period before it becomes live

please go back to the green/orange logo
and then (if its realy necesary) use a slower way,
maybe the new logo first for new products and set a realistic changetime
for existing products...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format