[TYPO3-english] Rebranding: Get the green back

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Oct 16 17:19:50 CEST 2012

Hi there

Sorry, but I really don't see the point in throwing away all material
now. I don't think that a customer would turn your offer down just
because the logo color on your PR material is different than the logo on
the TYPO3 website.

At least in my experience, building trust and having a good offer is the
most important factor of getting a job, not the color on the brochure.

Best regards,

Lorenz