[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Nov 15 08:32:51 CET 2012

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:34:42 +0100
Philipp Gampe <philipp.gampe at typo3.org> wrote:

> No. Choose the way that fits you best. You should have a look at
> fluid to configure (extbase) extension templates, but there is no
> reason to limit your choice to a single method.
> You will need the marker based approch for older extensions and maybe
> templavoila fits your needs.

That's a bit puzzling 'cause  I was usually faced with the 'single &
recommended' way to transform HTML/CSS/JS template into native ones no
matter whether it was PHP CMS (e.g. Concrete) or even Python framework
(e.g. web2py, django).

> Without knowing your requirements, nobody can really recommand one of
> the above template methods.
> And of course it really depends on your needs.

As I write above, I'm thinking to use some CSS framework (e.g. YAML),
and based on that tweak my template and making it into something usable
for TYPO3...whatever is the most simple way.

So, it looks we have to try several methods to find the appropriate one
for our usage.

Otoh, it's nice to see there is no just a single way...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution,
and a little advancement on this path can protect