[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Nov 15 14:10:29 CET 2012

Hi Gour,

Gour wrote:

>> Without knowing your requirements, nobody can really recommand one of
>> the above template methods.
>> And of course it really depends on your needs.
>
> As I write above, I'm thinking to use some CSS framework (e.g. YAML),
> and based on that tweak my template and making it into something usable
> for TYPO3...whatever is the most simple way.

Well, for a start, you should either use automaketemplate (marker based
approch) or templavoila.
Automaketemplate parses a HTML files and automatically transforms all ids
into usable markers.
Templavoila can be used to select the HTML regions you want to replace, but
I do not have much experiance with this.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!