[TYPO3-english] caching framework scheduler task - "Class does not exists"

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed May 30 11:35:14 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

clear your cache and check if all cache folders are writeable ...

Use installtool to verfiy, that your db is uptodate.

Clear cache

Try again

Regards
Kay
Am 30.05.2012 11:17, schrieb Stefan Franke:
> Hello,
> I'm having trouble getting the scheduler task for the garbage collection (caching framework) to run. It always returns the error message "Class does not exist". Do I have to configure anything in order for this feature to work?
>
> There are some discussions on the internet with people having the same problem (http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2010-October/044660.html) and there is talk of a certain patch #15937 to get a more meaningful error message. Unfortunately I cannot find this patch anywhere.
>
> Version: TYPO3 4.5.15
>
> Thanks for your input!
>
> Best,
> Stefan

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach