[TYPO3-english] caching framework scheduler task - "Class does not exists"

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Wed May 30 11:38:38 CEST 2012

Ok, I've found the solution (also mentioned in the discussion): it seems to have something to do with tt_news (I'm using version 3.0.1) and the missing frontend configuration for the caching framework. I put in this line and it works just fine.

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['caching']['cacheConfigurations']['tt_news_cache']['frontend'] = 't3lib_cache_frontend_StringFrontend';