[TYPO3-english] caching framework scheduler task - "Class does not exists"

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Wed May 30 11:17:46 CEST 2012

Hello,
I'm having trouble getting the scheduler task for the garbage collection (caching framework) to run. It always returns the error message "Class does not exist". Do I have to configure anything in order for this feature to work?

There are some discussions on the internet with people having the same problem (http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2010-October/044660.html) and there is talk of a certain patch #15937 to get a more meaningful error message. Unfortunately I cannot find this patch anywhere.

Version: TYPO3 4.5.15

Thanks for your input!

Best,
Stefan