[TYPO3-english] gifbuilder and trademark symbols

Simon Browning simon at seethroughweb.com
Sat May 26 22:18:43 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal.

Thank you for replying.

The problem is solved - turns out it wasn't a TYPO3 problem at all, the
fonts selected didn't have the trademark characters in its character
set.  As usual I thought to check this about 1 minute after posting.

For reference, the code we're using is below:

lib.stdheader.10.5 >
lib.stdheader.10.5 = IMAGE
lib.stdheader.10.5.file = GIFBUILDER
lib.stdheader.10.5.file {
   XY = 200,[10.h]+[20.h] +[30.h] + 35
   10 = TEXT
   10.text.current = 1
   10.text.listNum.splitChar=|
   10.text.listNum=0
   10.offset = 0,21
   10.fontSize= 18
   10.fontColor = #232323
  # 10.fontFile = fileadmin/templates/fonts/WMR____.PFB
10.fontFile = fileadmin/templates/fonts/arial.ttf
   10.transparentBackground = 0
   10.niceText = 0
   20 < .10
   20.text.listNum=1