[TYPO3-english] realurl path not translate in multidomain multilanguage setup

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:19:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using realurl 1.12.1 on TYPO3 4.7.1 on 3 domains for 3 different
languages with one tree setup.

English

Netherlands

Spanish

The problem is that the url paths don't get translated or get mixed with
the domains:

ex: dominain.com/this-is-test-page.html ->
domain.nl/this-is-test-page.html(url not translated, but the content
shows the translation)

I am using realurl with automatic configuration, I have checked Use as Root
Page, created the domain records and languages. This is my typoscript
configuration:

http://pastebin.com/fvTQqKpD

Here is the generated autoconf:

http://pastebin.com/PsERFzRW